Ridge Vineyards Estate Chardonnay 2017

Ridge Vineyards Estate Chardonnay 2017

 

Zoom Survolez l'image pour zoomer
Ridge Vineyards
Estate Chardonnay 2017
  • Année : 2017
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
  • Région : Californie
  • Sous-région
  • Type : Blanc
  • Style
  • Format : 75cl
  • Alcool : 14,5°
  • Cépages : 100% Chardonnay

Le chêne bien intégré et un trait minéral, typique de ce sublime vin californien, sont enrobés dans un fruit généreux.

Experts Note Année
VN Vinous (Antonio Galloni) 94 2017
WS Wine Spectator 92 2017
RP Robert Parker 91 2016
En savoir plus sur les scores professionels

Vinous (Antonio Galloni) (VN) : 94 Points (2017)
The 2017 Chardonnay Estate is soft, silky and exceptionally polished. White flowers, mint, orchard fruit, lemon confit and white pepper give the 2017 striking aromatic top notes that add nuance to the delicate, beautifully layered fruit. This understated Chardonnay is all class. The Estate represents 85% of Ridge's production in 2017, while the remaining 15% will be bottled as Monte Bello. (AG) (10/2019)

Wine Spectator (WS) : 92 Points (2017)
A big, rich and showy white, filled with spicy notes to the ripe apple, pear and wild herb flavors. Minerally and buttery accents emerge on the contoured finish. Drink now through 2024.

Robert Parker (RP) : 91 Points (2016)
The 2016 Chardonnay Estate is lovely, opening in the glass with notes of fresh pear, preserved lemon, nutmeg and subtle spice. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, satiny and expansive, with a broad, textural attack, good balancing acidity and a pure, mineral-inflected finish. Recently bottled, it's still a baby, so it's hard to say where it stands vis-à-vis the 2015 rendition: right now, it seems a touch less concentrated but more elegant and harmonious; with time in bottle, I wouldn't be surprised to see it take the lead. The Chardonnay Estate represents a barrel selection of lots that don't possess the chalky grip and energy Ridge seek in their Monte Bello Chardonnay, so it's always a more approachable wine. 91+

Ridge Vineyards Geyserville 2016
Ridge Vineyards Geyserville 2016
Ridge Vineyards
Geyserville 2016
VN
95
JS
96
JD
95
Ce Geyserville impressionne par son velouté, son aspect satiné et sa texture. Probablement l’un des meilleurs Zinfandel de Californie !
59,90 €
Quantité : moins plus
Ridge Vineyards Lytton Springs 2016
Ridge Vineyards Lytton Springs 2016
Ridge Vineyards
Lytton Springs 2016
VN
95
JS
94
JD
94
Lytton Springs est un vin très différent de Geyserville. C’est un vin de grande structure et finesse avec un beau parfum envoutant et la structure pour durer 15 bonnes années.
59,90 €
Quantité : moins plus
Ridge Vineyards Monte Bello 2016
Ridge Vineyards Monte Bello 2016
Ridge Vineyards
Monte Bello 2016
W&S
96
WS
96
RP
96

« Tout simplement il s’agît d’un magnifique chef d’œuvre imposant de Ridge » - Robert Parker

250,00 €
Quantité : moins plus
Ridge Vineyards Estate Cabernet 2016
Ridge Vineyards Estate Cabernet 2016
Ridge Vineyards
Estate Cabernet 2016
75,00 €
Quantité : moins plus
Guide des Régions
75,00 €
Quantité : Moins     Plus
 
 
Nous vous proposons également...
Etats-Unis
98 Vinous (Antonio Galloni)
Ridge Vineyards Monte Bello 2016
Ridge Vineyards Monte Bello 2016

« Tout simplement il s’agît d’un magnifique chef d’œuvre imposant de Ridge » - Robert Parker

Monte Bello 2016
250,00 €
Etats-Unis
97 Jeb Dunnuck
Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon Pedregal Vineyard 2014
Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon Pedregal Vineyard 2014
Cabernet Sauvignon Pedregal Vineyard 2014
235,00 €
France
93 Robert Parker
William Fevre Mont de Milieu Chablis Premier Cru 2015
William Fevre Mont de Milieu Chablis Premier Cru 2015
Le nom de cette appellation provient de « Mont de Lieu » qui correspond à une séparation entre la Bourgogne et la Champagne comme le démontre, au sommet de la colline, la présence d’une borne en pierre séparative des deux Duchés. Ce terroir bénéficie d’une température moyenne plus élevée et d’un ensoleillement plus long que sur les autres Premiers Crus.
Mont de Milieu Chablis Premier Cru 2015
55,00 €
Italie
97 Decanter
Felsina Berardenga Chianti Classico Rancia Riserva 2016
Felsina Berardenga Chianti Classico Rancia Riserva 2016
Chianti Classico Rancia Riserva 2016
69,90 €
Italie
96 Wine Enthusiast
Massolino Barolo Vigna Margheria 2015
Massolino Barolo Vigna Margheria 2015
Barolo Vigna Margheria 2015
105,00 €
Argentine
93 Robert Parker
Bodega Norton Lote A-115 Single Vineyard Malbec 2015
Bodega Norton Lote A-115 Single Vineyard Malbec 2015
Lote A-115 Single Vineyard Malbec 2015
59,00 €
Ridge Vineyards Estate Chardonnay 2017 Reviewed by Vinous (Antonio Galloni) 08-03-2020 . Score: 4.5